The SuperADMIN console is the command-line application used to administer SuperSERVER.
You can use the SuperADMIN console to:
- Create and manage user accounts.
- Configure the database catalogue (using the
- Control user and group access to databases (using the
- Configure Field Level Security.
- Set up external user authentication via LDAP/Active Directory.
Start the SuperADMIN Console
To get started using SuperADMIN:
Start the SuperADMIN console from the Windows Start menu:
Login using your administrator username and password:
- If you are configuring a new system, you will want to add databases to the server by configuring the database catalogue.
- You will also need to set up users, groups and permissions, or configure the connection to your external authentication service.