This command is used to change configuration properties that are stored in the SuperSTAR configuration server. Currently, the configuration server contains properties and settings that apply to SuperWEB2 only, although this may change in future releases.
The overview section explains in general terms how you can read and write properties stored in the configuration server; you are strongly recommended to read this first before using the command to set and check configuration properties.
The remaining sections describe the specific commands that are available for reading and writing SuperWEB2 properties.
- Overview - cfg — This section contains an overview of how the cfg command works, and how to use it to set and check configuration properties.
- Global Configuration Settings - cfg — This section describes the global configuration properties.
- Mapping Settings - cfg — This section describes the configuration properties for Map View.
- Dataset Settings - cfg — This section describes the dataset-specific configuration properties.
- Export and Import Configuration - cfg — This section describes how to export and import the configuration settings.