SuperCROSS is the desktop client for the SuperSTAR platform. This user guide explains everything you need to know to get the most out of the SuperCROSS client.
What Can I Do With SuperCROSS?
With SuperCROSS you can:
- Process large and complex micro (unit record) databases.
- Easily navigate and recode large statistical classifications such as industry, occupation, and geography.
- Create multi-dimensional cross tabulations.
- Drill down to unit record level.
- Use inbuilt privacy protection (confidentiality, cell suppression, consequential suppression).
- Perform batch tabulations for publication and populating output data warehouses.
- Create synthetic fields, known as derivations.
- Access statistical and weighting capabilities
- Output data in many formats including HTML, XML and Excel.
New To SuperCROSS...
To learn more about SuperCROSS, start here...