SuperCROSS has built in charting functionality that allows you to easily create charts of your data with just a few clicks of the mouse.
To create a chart:
- Create a table.
- Select the rows/columns you are interested in (or select all cells if you want to create a chart based on the entire table).
- Select File > Create Chart, or click
SuperCROSS creates your chart.
You can now customise the chart:
- Change the chart to a different type of chart. Select Chart > Chart Type and choose one of the chart types from the menu.
- Add annotations to highlight something or describe or draw attention to something on the chart.
- Use the Layer Control window to show and hide the chart layers.
- Use the Chart Explorer to modify the components displayed in the chart.
- Use the Chart Wizard to dynamically update the chart.
- Add Trendlines.
See Settings - Charts - SuperCROSS to learn about other chart settings you can change.
For a full list of the options available in chart mode, see Menu Options - Charts - SuperCROSS.