The annotation repository schema supports the following functions:
- Add/delete an annotation
- Update an annotation's symbol
- Update an annotation's description
- Enforce the uniqueness of annotation symbols
- Add/delete database assignments
- Add/delete field assignments
- Add/delete field value assignments
- Add/delete cell assignments
- Update assignments with a new annotation symbol
The annotation repository schema is represented in the following database entity diagram:
The tables in the annotation repository schema are:
|Table||Description||Primary Key||Foreign Key|
Stores annotation symbols and descriptions.
Stores database annotation assignments.
|Refers to the primary key in the |
Stores field annotation assignments.
|Stores field value annotation assignments.|
|Stores the joins between |
Stores cell assignment.
All records that share the same